Objective: To flush out some of your inner core beliefs and discover what your tendencies are towards being a more positive or negative person. The fact that you must choose between only two options, forces you to decide on what side are you mostly tipping the scale to register a True or False response.
There are no right or wrong answers. The questions are designed to reflect your present state of being.
Answer the following 12 questions True or False?
1. I feel valued and appreciated especially when others share my point of view and agree with me.
2. Yes I have money, but because I want more of it, I really don’t donate much to charities or to those in need.
3. I usually put the happiness and well-being of those I am closest to ahead of my own.
4. When dealing with an injury or illness, I find I’m always explaining to people what I’m going through.
5. Given my educational background or training, I will likely never be able to afford the lifestyle I dream of.
6. In a relationship, I feel unloved when my significant other takes me for granted and doesn’t show me how much he or she loves me.
7. When things are going well, I often start to wonder how things could go wrong.
8. I want to be financially wealthy, but right now I save money by closely checking my spending, watching for sales and discounts.
9. Any time I injure myself or get sick, I worry about how long it’s going to take me to recover and I focus on what all I can do to nurse my body back to health.
10. I have a history with someone whom I disagree and argue with often, that leaves me rehashing the drama in my head and out loud to others who’ll listen.
11. At the end of the day, I know I have to work really hard if I want to make a lot of money.
12. I get carried away easily by what I see, responding in a more reactive way versus me controlling my response to things in a way that serves me best.